Non-Executive Marketing &
Business Development Director
"Lorraine featured in the Daily Telegraph as one of London's top networkers-she has a little black book to die for".
As well as being a Non-executive Director on recruitment of Senior Executives, Lorraine is Chief Executive of Charities Trust raising £24 million for good causes. With over 25 years experience in sales, marketing and sponsorship, Lorraine has held a variety of Executive and Board positions with major international companies including Chelsea Football Club & Chelsea Village where she was the Group Commercial Director. Lorraine was part of the team that managed the successful sale of the club to Roman Abramovich. Lorraine continues to work with Everton FC. Lorraine's achievements include:
- HCIMA in business and Hotel Management
- Managing Director of a top Event Management company
- Commercial Director for one of the worlds larges hair and beauty companies.
- Sales & Marketing Director for Trinity/Mirror newspapers.
- Whilst at Chelsea, Lorraine secured, managed and activated sponsorship for Emirates, Siemens, Sky, Umbro, Rothchilds, Samsung, Lucozade, Budweiser and Coca Cola.
- Fundraising & Marketing Director for The Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation
- Lorraine O'Brien Partnership launched in 2005 with a client portfolio including Connexus Group, Sabien Technology, Everton FC and The Walt Disney Company.
Lorraine featured in the Daily Telegraph as one of London's top net-workers-she has a little black book to die for with contracts ranging from retail managers and celebrities to premier league Chief Executives and Commercial Directors of top companies.
Tel: +44(0)20 7318 1431