HR/Office Manager - City Technology Firm
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
London-City & Docklands
10-04-2019 06:20 PM
Exciting HR and Office Manager role which would suit someone who is looking for a position with a lot of autonomy. The HR/Office Manager is responsible for the smooth running of the day to day operations, providing a safe and enjoyable workplace and providing administrative support to senior staff.
* Manage the Receptionist who is the first point of contact for the office.
* Manage day-to day expenditure, including ordering and accounting for all office supplies
* Support the process for developing and implementing company perks and organising social
* Manage the security of the office (access keys, fire drills and health and safety
* Provide administrative support to directors as and when it is needed.
* Support management team by taking minutes during internal meetings, preparing documents
for meeting and arranging catering during meetings/events.
* Maintain all company ISO certification and work towards any new certificates as required.
* Organise travel and diary management for the CEO.
* Any other ad hoc work as directed by the CEO.
* Initiate New Starter introduction followed by formal onboarding process.
* To negotiate and manage new and existing recruitment agencies.
* Retain the database as well as historic e-files in a GDPR compliant manner.
* Facilitate basic payroll administration, including joiners, movers and leavers, agency
accrual costs for the Finance Manager.
* Implement HR practices and policies.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Some experience of implementing HR practices and policies.
* Working towards CIPD Level 5 would be advantageous.
* Evidence of working in a stand-alone HR/Office management capacity necessary
* Excellent communication and IT skills a must.
* Good problem solving skills and results orientated.
Thank you for applying to this advertisement; we appreciate your interest in this opportunity. All applications are important to us, but due to the high volume of response we receive from our advertisements, we only contact successful applicants. We wish you all the best in your search for a new position.