Executive Assistant Business and Private
This job has been filled.
£70000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits
ROC Executive and Personal Assistants
16-12-2020 09:36 PM
A hands-on role within a fast paced and dynamic culture, the ideal candidate must be able to present a blended profile with demonstrated experience supporting a principal in a business and private capacity.
The role will have a strong focus on managing the CEO day-to-day basis candidates should be able to show case their skills supporting someone in a 1:1 capacity ideally within the finance industry.
* Candidates must be able to demonstrate experience of extensive diary and scheduling management, minor accounting and bookkeeping, compiling and managing budgets and expenses, arranging bespoke dinners and events, meet/greet clients of CEO where necessary
* Information coordination: managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner, preparing internal and external corporate documents for CEO and industry partners, researching new business ventures or projects, compiling presentations and reports
* Travel coordination: Book travel, transport and accommodation for business related activities. Solve logistical challenges associated with a rapidly evolving travel schedule
* private duties could relate to holidays/schooling/personal finances and philanthropic interests
Ideally degree educated with 10+ years' EA experience supporting a CEO or senior executive
* Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building abilities with senior executives,
stakeholders and clients
* Exemplary organisational talents and the ability to think ahead
* Strong analytical skills
Thank you for applying to this advertisement; we appreciate your interest in this opportunity. All applications are important to us, but due to the high volume of response we receive from our advertisements, we only contact successful applicants. We wish you all the best in your search for a new position.