Head of Marketing - Leading Tech Company
£55000 - £70000 per annum
London-City & Docklands
19-07-2021 11:31 AM
Leading Tech company is looking for a dynamic self-starter to lead and manage their marketing process. Candidates should be visionary in their ideas but have the experience and strategy to implement them. The role will be based in their City office and they will be implementing a hybrid working model.
As Head of Marketing, you will develop and implement their marketing strategy with a strong focus on lead generation, brand awareness and sales support.
You will master a clear articulation of their core proposition as well as that of all their products and services in order to create powerful messaging that makes the market stop and take notice.
You will work with the company leadership, sales & service teams as well as their business partners and their marketing agency in order to maintain a rock solid website, blog and content strategy, manage multiple social and digital campaigns across paid/owned/earned media to drive prospects through the funnel into marketing qualified leads.
You will bring to the table new ideas and fresh thinking as well as testing channels, markets and tactics in order to measure, analyse and get results.
* Develop and document a Market Strategy to meet business objectives.
* Define and execute marketing KPIs with CTO to support sales and marketing
* Craft content strategies for all stages of the marketing funnel and amplification
via SEO, email, organic, paid social, partnerships and content syndication.
* Assume responsibility for successful execution of all strategies with the support of
a marketing agency.
* Prepare and manage quarterly and annual marketing budgets.
* Accelerate entry to new markets and growing market share in existing markets.
* Develop and maintain value propositions and approaches for new offerings.
* Support Sales with collateral, case studies, video, and targeted campaigns.
* Ongoing website, email and social analysis, reporting and optimisation.
* Become responsible for the brand image across all digital & physical properties
(Website, Blog, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google Business Listings, media partners, etc)
* Select, plan, negotiate and organise presence at Trade Shows and Events in
order to generate leads and awareness.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* A strategic thinker, able to achieve outcomes and motivate people.
* 5+ years experience with strong B2B lead generation expertise
* Tech/Software background
* Marketing/Communications Qualifications
* Skilled at inbound and outbound marketing strategy formulation.
* Experienced at generating qualified leads from Trade Shows & Events while presenting
the company as a thought leader to gain and re-enforce brand awareness.
* Passionate with attention to detail.
* Leadership skills with the ability to take ownership of targets and prioritise
* Board-level confidence to make concise business cases to support recommendations.
* Collaborative and flexible, adapting to the changing requirements of a dynamic
* Experienced at working with Inside Sales / BDMs to generate qualified sales
opportunities within new business and existing customer base.
* A strong understanding of, and ability to execute, email marketing and LinkedIn
* This role requires strong writing/editing skills and the ability to brief and manage
* Experience with marketing automation platforms.
* Experience with paid media & PPC
* Experience with SEO
* Experience with virtual events/webinars.
* Digital Transformation background.
Many thanks for applying for this role, unfortunately due to the overwhelming add response we can only contact suitable candidates and wish you every success in your search.