PA - Global Property Company
This job has been filled.
£18 - £22 per hour + Holiday Pay
08-08-2019 05:36 PM
Personal Assistant - supporting the Global Head of HR
* £18-£22 per hour (Plus holiday pay)
* Award-winning Property company
* West End, London
* Start Date - Wednesday 14th August 2019
* 4 weeks (likely to be extended)
Based in the heart of the West End for an upmarket, Global Property Company with one of the best reputations in the industry.
This highly popular employer takes pride in treating its staff superbly and is known for offering a fabulous working environment and rewarding generously. The environment is fast paced, fun and buzzing and would suit an intelligent, like-minded Personal Assistant wanting a challenging position within an outstanding, award-winning employer.
To succeed in this Personal Assistant role, you will have:
* PA/EA experience
* A keen interest in property
* Strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills including mail merge
* A calm demeanor with an orderly approach to very busy environments
* Flair for English language with good spelling and grammar
* High attention to detail
* Very strong diary management skills
* Strong organisational skills
* Well spoken, clear speaking voice and excellent communication skills
Key accountabilities within this Personal Assistant role include:
* Providing PA/Secretarial support
* Diary Management with ever-changing schedules
* Dealing with email and phone queries, producing reports and documents when required
* Handling of confidential documents and information
* PA duties and general office administration
* Processing messages and emails as well as managing filing
* Typing meeting agendas and papers, taking and distributing minutes
* Typing letters, emails, schedules, forms etc
Thank you for applying to this advertisement; we appreciate your interest in this Personal Assistant opportunity. All applications are important to us, but due to the high volume of response we receive from our advertisements, we only contact successful applicants.